Monday, August 3, 2015

Design Wall Monday

Even though I have just spent a wonderful five days with my sisters, I got some sewing done. Here's what's on the wall today.



Here's what it will look like when I get the last two fabrics added to the top left quadrant.



This is my version of Zen Cabin by 
I'm using a Jelly Roll called Winterberry by 
I love the fabrics, although my picture does not do it justice.


Quite a different look than the Four Patch Galore that I posted last week
Here it is, finished. Well, at least the the top is done. 

It measures 92" x 100", so two of my sisters held it from the balcony so I could get a picture of the entire quilt. 
They must really love me, especially since they don't love heights.  :-)


What's on your design wall?

To see what other quilters are working on,

Go to Judy L's Patchwork Times

No comments: