Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Snow for Easter?

I made this Easter carrot table runner  and needed to move it from the table last night when Nikki's kids were here because I knew they were going to color. I wasn't sure if the kids had seen the "giant carrot" yet, so I wanted to put it up someplace that was out of the way, but where they could still see it. I thought this was the perfect solution.




Sadie was the first to see it and her expression was like, "What the heck is that giant carrot doing hanging on the wall?" 

Then I lifted up the carrot to show them this.


I wish you could have heard them laugh!

Unfortunately it's not too big of a stretch to think we could have snow on Easter. 

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think that is too funny. Although I don't want to see any snow on Easter (traveling), it is possible.

Needled Mom said...

That is great!!! Is it the snowman's nose????? lol