Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What's Making Me Smile

When I arrived home from teaching my class on Saturday, these were waiting for me. (Thanks Pat!)


Roses

On Sunday, I trimmed the quilt for Lynn an Ty and it's ready for the binding to be hand stitched.

Scrappy Quilt

This was waiting for my, along with a cup of freshly brewed coffee, Monday morning.

Cards


 And tonight, these are still making me smile,


Roses

Sometimes we forget the joy that little things can bring to our lives. 

Slow down and smell your "roses." 

You may not be smelling actual roses, but take the time to think about who and what makes you happy. It's important and you should make time to do it every day!  :-)

1 comment:

Suze said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Being a widow (I'm 63), it makes me happy to see people showing their love and caring. Thanks for sharing.